Welcome first month of 2015! Here is the best of the modelling webesphere so far:
- Jack by Martin Goumaz: Finally proper photos of this amazing version of Jack in the Plucker, to me, one of the best miniatures we enjoyed in 2014.
- Warlords and Flower Witch by Thomas David: More new miniatures, more incredible piece of art by the great Thomas David for Kingdom Death.
- Space Wolf by Flameon: First mini of the year painted by Flameon. I love the golden parts!
- Longbeards from Gimnir's Dwarf army: This unit is incredible. He is making an army to remember!
- Cicero by River: I love the painting of this eldar Wraithknight.
- Fire and Silk by James Wappel: Cool spiders and fire in wappel style.
- Le Petit Pride and Lust Controller by Remy Tremblay: Remy sculpts this two miniatures for "The Others". Quite interesting sculpts! Find Lust Controller here.
- The tomb city of Pseusennes by James Wappel: This type of things are probably what I love the most. Enjoy this marvel of an army painted completely by Mr. Wappel!
- Bye Bye Baby by Sang Eon Lee: Another marvel of a bust by this korean genius. Marilyn Monroe!
- Rawr by Scott Hockley: I really like the painting on this creepy Kingdom Death miniature by Scott Hockley.
- Espectro de Dunas Rojas by Tercio Creativo: Long time without seeing news from "A Capa y Espada"! This concept is very cool.
Articles and tutorials
- How to make simple labels for bases in Coloured Dust: We have talked about this many times, but it certainly never gets old. Very useful!
- The Beginning WIP by Alberto Winterland: Alberto continues on this article on how he made this diorama. (only in Spanish)
- Using feathers for your miniatures by Matt di Pietro: Very interesting guest article in Massive Voodoo.
- How to paint a face using airbrush: Interesting tutorial in the blog Coloured Dust.
- Painting Miniatures from A to Z by Ángel Giráldez: You will see this everywhere these days. Ángel just announced the release of his very limited book, a personal project, that promises to be very instructive. Order yours while you can!