These are the most interesting things I've seen in the minature painting world for this month of April:
- Historical diorama by Danilo Cartacci: I do not even know the name of this one but I saw it in April and had to share it. I love these historical dioramas.
- Captain of Crimson Fists 1st Company by Kirill Kanaev: Kirill posted detailed pictures of his Crystal Brush winner. What a piece!
- Malefica by Alex Varela Iguazzu: Really nice painting of this new release from Aradia Miniatures, I really like the style, reminds me of good old Allan Carrasco and his daemonettes.
- Pirate Goblin by Poisonauta: Really nice sculpture by Leo, following the latest trend of orcs, goblins and pirates.
- Ritual by Ringil: Amazing colour exercise with just 3 colors. The result is amazing.
- Minis Facebook month of March: Eureka minis compilation of the best minis seen on Facebook in the month of March.
- Black Sailors by Miguel Matías: Incredible paintjobs on the Black Sailors minis by Miguel Matías.
- Satryas the faun by Matthieu: I really like fauns and this miniature is very cool.
- Zombicide paintjobs by Remy Tremblay: Remy is spending quite a lot of time painting his boardgames. Oh my god! There's more: I, II, III)
- Sarah Kerrigan by Solmar: This conversion portrays Sarah Kerrigan from the famous videogame Starcraft.
Articles and tutorials
- A base for Capitán Alatriste by Sergio Duran: Very instructive tutorial on making a base for this 54mm figure of a Spanish soldier of the sixteenth century. Find also Part II.
- Six Easy Steps for Eyes by Meg Maples: Articles like this one are always very interesting. Painting eyes is usually quite a challenge!
- Leaving Home by Thomas: Very insteresting approach if you want to paint some background or landscape for your miniature.
- How to glaze by Manuel del Toro (zwo): In this video in Spanish (subtitled) zwo explains how to glaze. There's other videos in the Eureka channel, some, like this one, are worth checking out.
- How to make trees by C'tan: Very instructive article that explains how to make trees.
- Painting mechanical metals using airbrush texturing by Arsies: Javi explains how to paint metals using the airbrush to apply textures. Only for those already experienced with the airbrush!
- Painting Anne Bonny by ARBAL: Amazing and very detailed tutorial on how to paint this bust.