The Do Not Miss list is growing bigger and bigger every month. So many things happening in the world of miniatures I can't keep up! Let's see if I can make some time to tell you all about the news around this blog... ;)
- Aurora Space Marines by Kirill Kanaev: Kirill not only creates some of the best painted miniatures ever, also collects armies from time to time. Speechless.
- Deer tree by Jeremie Bonamant: Really simple idea but beautiful in execution.
- Abalam, Prince of Hell by Roman Lappat: Roman is flying with colours lately and this is great proof of what he is capable of when he is in the mood.
- Ragnar Blackmane by Tommy Soule: Converted from one of the new Space Wolf releases by GW, this is a perfect blend of old and new school.
- Reply of the Zaporozhian Cossacks by Igor Korduyov: This is a quite old piece of work now but I have just stumbled into it and it is amazing. Should have been here back in the day.
- Malekith by Lan: Great conversion for a Malekith that Lan turns into gold with his amazing painting.
- Dino, the Lone Wolf by Roman Lappat: Beautiful tribute to this famous character of our little painting community.
- Han Solo 75mm by Morglum: I like the effect on the cantina table on this Han Solo.
- Auric Runemaster by Flameon: Really nice painting of this Duardin from Age of Sigmar.
- Goodbye, Blue Sky (Dying Light) by Nakatan: A conversion from a Boudicca bust that serves as a tribute to the dying world of Warhammer Fantasy.
- Morbag, Blacksmith miniatures: A little green goblin from Matthieu.
- Azhag the Butcher, by Morglum: Cool painting of this classic GW miniature.
- Dark Elf Assassin: Very nice paintjob on this classic dark elf by Ringil.
- Ork Warboss with Attack Squig: Cool Ork by River, together with all the steps described to paint it.
Articles and Tutorials
- Painting a Dark Elf Sorceress by Lan: The polish painter shows us his techniques on this Warhammer miniature.
- Siren Bust process photos: Photos from the sculpting process of the Siren Bust.
- Gob'ius painting process: Painting process pics from this Goblin of Gob'z'Heroes.
- CrazyGrip review in Massive Voodoo: This might be an interesting addition to your painting toolbox.
- Rust and Metals by Daniel Guijarro: Article showing different techniques to work with metals (in Spanish).
- Boudicca Battle of Watling Street in Massive Voodoo: Step by step on painting a Boudicca bust.
- Dustproofing your cabinet: Interesting tutorial showing us how to build a dustproof cabinet.
- Pirate, the base: Detailed article on creating a base for this pirate miniature.
- How to paint gold in a simple way: Tutorial for beginners on how to paint gold simply and convincingly.
- Brognir Stonebridge: Step by step of this bust in Massive Voodoo.
- Ultramarines Freehand tutorial: Cool tutorial for beginners, could be really helpful.
- Azhag the Butcher base step by step by Morglum: The tutorial on how to create the water base, actually inspired by my High Elf Dragonlord (in Spanish).
- Tau Firewarrior: More steps of this 54mm Tau in Eureka Minis.
- Mary Read, Scale 75: Painted by Julio Cabos.
- RKKA tank commander 1943, Young Miniatures: Painted by Kirill Kanaev.
- Siren Bust, Nuts Planet: Sculpted by Jun sik Ahn.
- Rainy Day, BlackForest Miniatures: Sculpted by Olivier Bouchet.
- Barbarian & Girl, Black Sun Miniatures: Sculpted by Joaquin Palacios.
- Major Tom, FeR Miniatures: Sculpted and painted by Raffa Picca.
- RKKA kazak 1941, Young Miniatures: Painted by Kirill Kanaev.
- Shaetann bust, Mproyec: Sculpted by Raul García Latorre.
- Cartoon Chick, Pintor de Miniaturas: Sculpted and painted by Arnau Lázaro.