Friday, September 18, 2009

New Star Wars Line from KnightModels

At last! KnightModels is releasing its Star Wars line shortly. They have presented the first 4 figures and I have to say they are amazing!! 70 mm scale, too big for me, but I'm seriously thinking on painting them. They have also announced they will be releasing a 30 mm scale line for Star Wars in Christmas. Great!!!

Here I post you figures of these first four figures, they are painted by José Manuel Palomares (JMPN; Anakin and Darth Maul are his), J.J.Flashman (he doesn't want to reveal his true identity; Luke and Yoda are his) and Alfonso Giraldes (Banshee; Han Solo is his). The sculptors are Alfonso Gozalo (Han Solo) and Jerome Renaud (the other three).

http://www.knightmodels.com













I also leave you a photo from their last Marvel release. Simply awesome!!

2 comments:

Roman Lappat aka jarhead said...

Great Stuff... they all rock so damm much! Hell yeah! Anakin is my personal favorite! Thanks for posting the news!

FarseerOliver said...

This is cool!!! I'm a Star Wars fan. Always wish for Star Wars miniatures.