Monday, May 16, 2011

Next in line: GD France 2011



This weekend (sunday 22) I'll be attending Games Day and Golden Demon France 2011, in Paris, at Le parc floral. I won't be entering competition because I have nothing totally finished for contest but I'll be giving a painting showcase to which, of course, everyone is invited. It will be a great chance to meet you guys if you wish! Here's the program of the painting showcases, they all seem very interesting:

Painters showcase program:
  • 11h00-12h00
    • Jerome Otremba: Metals
    • Vivien Chesnel: Painting a Kroot face
    • Cédric Lurkin: Using pigments

  • 12h00-13h00
    • Guillaume Lemas: Painting a human face
    • Mathieu Fontaine: Gradients
    • Vladd Jünger: Freehands on a banner

  • 13h00-14h00
    • Michael Delcroix: Vehicles and realism
    • Julien Casses: Tyranid Chitin
    • Stefan Kochoswski: White armour and weathering

  • 14h00-15h00
    • Matt Cexwish: Earth and soil effects
    • Rémy Tremblay: Painting a skaven
    • Christophe Bauer: Leathers

  • 15h00-16h00
    • Steve Party: Red clothing
    • Rafael Garcia Marin: Contrast
    • David Petit: Lizard skin

Now you know where to find me! I hope to be able to take good photos of the contest to post on the blog. And good luck to all of you who participate in the Golden Demon!

4 comments:

KyleM said...

Yes, please take lots of pictures mate!!! Also I need to know who wins the Slayer as soon a possible... :)

Any Chance for a Spanish Painter to win the slayer this year? Which guys are going?

Rafael García Marín said...

I will Kyle!
No spanish painters will be attending this year mate!! I think they are all preparing the World Expo hahaha not like me, I'm lazy... but I might go to the WE just to see and meet you guys, let's see!!

KyleM said...

Yes! you must come to WE! If you dont have a place to saty, you can sleep on the ground in my room... :p

Also I hope to at least see some sort of Single miniature done from you for the Spainish GD!

Rafael García Marín said...

hahaha awesome Kyle!! I would like to go to the WE, I'll see what I can do.
And yes, of course something for the spanish GD will be done, not yet exactly sure about what, but something!