Wednesday, August 3, 2011

After the workshop Morsa-Volomir 30-31 july 2011

The second workshop Morsa-Volomir just took place this weekend. Another awesome opportunity to have a wonderful time, and I'm sure painters have learnt a lot from the experience. Here are some photos:





Unfortunately I have no photos of the miniatures painted which would have been very good because the results have been extraordinary. Even better than what I expected at first!

Concerning other stuff, this weekend Golden Demon Chicago took place, I have no information about it but our friend Chris from bestienmeister.blogspot.com has a very useful post gathering some links about this event. Check it out:

Bestienmeister Blog

And also, Golden Demon Germany will take place this weekend. About this one I will have information, but not until late in the week because I am returning home on Tuesday and I won't be able to post anything until then. I don't think I will have a good camera to make photos of entries but I promise I'll do my best to keep you guys informed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great blog, i just discovered it, lot of cool warhammmer minis pics, keep updating, greets :)