- Pimp my Monolith: This wonderful article in Bell of Lost Souls teaches you how to build a Necron Monolith with some LEDs and plasma discs so it looks absolutely awesome in the battlefield.
- Carnevale sculpts by Remy Tremblay: This new game coming from Spain has the honour to have some of Remy's sculpts in its just released miniature catalogue.
- XIV Encuentro de Modelismo Almería 2011 in Rafa Coll's Blog: Rafa Coll went to this event in Almería and shows us some of the works presented. Not a very well known event, but there are great things to be seen!
- Stalingrad Miniatures: This month I discovered this fantastic brand of resin miniatures. The box arts are not very good but the quality of the sculptures is really nice. Check it out.
- Carnevale's greens from Patrick Masson: Versper-on games will release articles about the greens of their new miniature game, Carnevale. This is the first one, the sculptures created for the game by Patrick Masson.
- Outnumbered, Zombie-Cthulhu diorama by Crackpot: This is a very nice diorama made out of Red Box Games miniatures, a line which I love very very much. I really like what Crackpot did on this one, 2 months spent on its creation!
- Forge Father Stormrage Veterans by Remy Tremblay: Awesome new sculpts of this sort of space dwarves for the Mantic Games new system Warpath.
- Forge Father Huscarl by Remy Tremblay: And another sculpt of a space dwarf for Mantic Games' Warpath, by Remy.
- Bucanero by Ernesto Reyes: "Er" delights us with some real marvels from time to time. In this case, this exquisitely painted bust of a buccaneer.
- Ghost Rider and other new releases by Knightmodels: One again, Knightmodels is over the top. Ghost Rider is one of the most amazing miniatures I've ever seen, sculpted by Paul Deheleanu and painted by Alfonso Giraldes. The PIECE in capital letters.
- Abyssal Warlord and other releases by Scale75: Check out the new releases by Scale75, specially the Abyssal Warlord, sculpted by Raúl Latorre and painted by Diego Esteban and Alfonso Giraldes in different versions. Amazing!
- Fujita's Dinner by piquifl and Arsies: Wonderful tandem by these two monkeys, filled with subliminal messages. Fantastic the detail of the Golden Demon in the rubbish, what a declaration of intentions!
- Sledge Racers por Freeman: Look at this marvellous creation by Joaquin Palacios (Freeman) for the least warlike line from Andrea Miniatures. It's ideal for a gift!
- Benoit Cauchies for Mauser Earth: Two new sculptures by Benoit Cauchies for the range of models called Mauser Earth. I love the girl!
- Historic Art new releases on Rafa Coll's blog: Two awesome new releases by Historic Art Models. The soldier reading a letter in Normandy is just pure beauty.
Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Do Not Miss: November 2011
Seen in the internet on November 2011: