Legolas 75mm by Knightmodels: The new sculpture for Legolas is amazing once again, made by Alfonso Gozalo.
- Rasputina in more than 70 photos: Ana strikes back and gives us this delicious photo process on how she painted the amazing Rasputina, a wonderful tribute to Giger in only 30mm... Check it out NOW!
- Tutorial hanging plants in Massive Voodoo: Raffa explains how he did the hanging plants in his Slayersword winner of GD Germany 2012.
- Dark Angel Terminator by Camelson: This is the first mini of 2013 from Camelson. I'm just praying that he keeps up:) with beauties like this for the rest of the year!
- Viking IX c. by Michał Walczak: The mind behind Coloured Dust shows off everything related to this wonderful miniature, from photos of the creation to very detailed explanations on how he did everything in it. A must.
- How to paint green camo: Very interesting article that gives me tons of ideas to paint vehicles very quickly and well.
- Fix it Sam, Scale75: Beautiful girl, simply beautiful stuff from Joaquín Palacios (sculpture) and Elías Alonso (painting). A must!
- Stars are out and magic is here by Nakatan: It's hard to believe that he has painted this 80mm beauty without an airbrush!
- Between the two sides of darkness by Francesco Farabi: Cool paintjob from Franciuus which will be the theme for a new video which will be released by Miniature Mentor. Francesco style freehanding!
- Step by step by Sang Eon Lee: Amazing class by Sang Eon Lee on how he paints the faces of his busts.
- Help Emuse on his trip to Crystal Brush: One of the most surprising initiatives I've seen lately, well worth a look!
Thursday, January 31, 2013
Do Not Miss: January 2013
This is the most interesting stuff I've seen in this first month of the new year 2013: