Saturday, September 28, 2013

Incoming Games Day and Golden Demon UK 2013

After all the activity in August, seems like the blog is a bit quiet suddenly. No worries. This weekend there's more stuff coming!

Yes! I'm writing these lines while taking a plane to London. We will be attending this year's Games Day and Golden Demon UK, which will take place on Sunday, in Birmingham. There is actually a big group of spaniards traveling right now (I think we are about 15 or so, CRAZY!). Also, we will go to the Warhammer World in Nottingham on Saturday and also after the contest. An authentic dose of GW nerdgasm. It is going to be really fun!

I'll do my best to inform you guys about the miniatures presented in the contest! Expect lots of pics, photos of the miniature I will present and more! Stay tuned!

Because "Nobody expects..."

No comments: