I knew I could count on you guys! The response has been massive! Just past Monday I received a ton of messages of people who wanted to help with information they had. Seriously, thank you all!
So far, I managed to update and complete GD Japan 2012 and GD USA 2012. I have been adding some other minor updates but not complete contests. What I realized is that with so many messages and links to stuff, it's getting overwhelming to do the updates. So I thought of the best approach for the updates.
If you know of any photo/miniature that is not posted in DemonWinner, send me an email with the photo to my email (volomir at gmail dot com). But wait! Don't do it yet! I need you to name it properly so I can process it easily. :)
The name of the file for the photo should follow this template:
Each parameter means something to me:
- country: obviously the country of that GD, from this list:
- year: the 4 digits of the year, if the GD it was this year it would be "2013"
- category: the category in which it won. It can be one of these:
- position: it can be gold, silver or bronze, but use a number instead, so 1 would be gold, 2 would be silver and 3 would be bronze.
- namesurname: name and surname (or surnames) altogether, without weird characters or anything
For example, let's say you want to send me a photo of my Dragon who won Gold in Monster Fantasy in Germany 2013 (don't bother, it's already updated obviously). This would be the filename: germany_2013_monster_1_rafaelgarciamarin.jpg
Easy, right? It's a little bit of effort on your part, I know, but it's extremely useful for me and it doesn't take that much time!
I am still mainly missing these contests:
- Golden Demon UK 2012
- Golden Demon UK 2013
- Golden Demon USA 2013
- Golden Demon Australia 2012
- Golden Demon Germany 2012 (Only the photos)
- Golden Demon Germany 2013
- Golden Demon Italy 2012
- Golden Demon Italy 2013
- Golden Demon Japan 2013