Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Spending the week in London

Hello everyone!

I'm currently in London where I'm spending a few days before I head up to Cambridge for a new edition of The Weekend Workshop, hosted by my good friend John Harrison.

It's going to be a very interesting weekend, I'm sure. I will tell you all about it when I return!

I leave you guys with a few pics of my last Weekend Workshop in Liverpool last year. It was awesome!

Let's see if Cambridge lives up to our expectations!

Stay tuned!

3 comments:

MrLee said...

Oh I am sure it will be epic mate.. looking forward to meeting up with you this weekend! See you Saturday!

Roman aka jar said...

Have a great time, both of you my friends!

RogueMind said...

So gutted there aren't any space left!!!

Have a great time to everyone!