Monday, July 7, 2014

I am going to miss World Expo 2014 in Stresa :(

Quite some bad news for me this time. :(

I'm going to miss Stresa World Expo! :(

I was planning to go but last minute change of plans in the logistics of the trip have made it impossible for me to go, and I can't really make it happen anymore since it will be too expensive for me at this date. Very bad planning on my part it seems, I will learn the lesson the hard way!

So this means that sadly there won't be any photos or report about it on the blog. And of course, the worst part is that I won't get to see this great event and all of my friends who will be there! :(

I will try not to think too much about it. I hope everyone who goes has a great time! Please have some drinks to me in my absence! :(

And with the more than sure death of Golden Demons in 2014 it seems like it's going to be a very poor year regarding contests for me. But this is not the end of course. I will attend Monte San Savino before 2014 ends...

...and I am also thinking about Hussar...

...wouldn't that be cool? I'm loving my recent visits to Warsaw so I might make that happen!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What about Scale Modell Challenge in Veldhoven?
Its scale modelling focus but also miniatures are highly welcommend.
http://www.scalemodelfactory.nl/smc2014.html
Maybe worth thinking about it