The year comes to an end with the last miniature related content that you cannot miss!
- Colossus by Arsies: Seems like this miniature was in fashion lately, you will see another one painted just in another Do Not Miss below.
- Dynamic Lenore by Roman Lappat: I love Roman's proposal of these magical effects on the bases. We saw another similar effect last month and it was great too.
- Great Unclean one by C'tan: I've always loved this "miniature". Check it out painted by C'tan.
- Dwarf army by Jaeckel: This month I bring you two armies that looked awesome to me. This is the first one, a complete must!!!
- The Thunderbelch Tribe by GMM studios: Individually, these miniatures are not that great, but when you see the whole horde... awesome!
- High Elf Prince on Horse with banner by Arsies: Javi painted last month a really cool version of Tyrion. Now this is another version based on the same conversion idea.
- Necromancer by Gimnir: I really love the colours used on this necromancer. If you check the blog you'll see previous steps, I actually preferred the black staff.
- Pinup Regenration Suit by Ringil: A miniature from Kingdom Death painted beautifully by Marina.
- Thanos, the mad Titan by Jean Marc Brisset: Beautiful version of Thanos, the super villain from the Marvel universe. Check out the setting, it's awesome!
Articles and Tutorials
- Ultramarine tactical by River: Very comprehensive and useful tutorial on painting Space Marines that should be a basic for every miniature painter.
- Color Theory Ultra Basics by Meg Maples: Just as the title says, ultra basic concepts from color theory.
- Ultramarine sergeant step by step by River: Another great tutorial on Ultramarines by River.
- Humanoid, the scenic base tutorial by Arbal: Check out how Arbal made his scenic base on this article about his diorama "Humanoid".
- Wet Palettes, all you need to know by Meg Maples: Basics on wet palettes. Why are you still not using them?
- Bright NMM tutorial by Arnau: Tutorial on creating a very bright silver NMM on this fantastic Colossus painted by Arnau from Pintor de Miniaturas. Also in Facebook for your convenience.
- Ork Warboss with Attack Squig by River: This WIP is just starting but it looks very promising. Keep an eye open for this one!
- Contrast, the five layers by Meg Maples: This is something I explain in all my painting courses. Knowledge you have to complete dominate.
- Painting Panoceania blue armour, by Shizune: This is helpful for those painters seeking help with high quality tabletop Infinity works.
- The Chemical Set, Tiny Leads: Sculpted by Antonio Fernández, painted by May Aguilar.
- Gob sur Cochon, LeBen Models: Sculpted by Lucas Pina, painted by Benoit Menard.
- Pirate bust, Black Crow Miniatures: Awesome sculpture by Romain Van den Bogaert based on artwork by Guillermo González. Check the painted version by Isidro Moñux (Basajaun) here.
- The Hobgoblin, Beyond Miniatures: Sculpted by Pedro Fernández, painted by Marc Masclans.
- Massive Madness, Midnight Miniatures: Sculpted by Carmine Giugliano.
- Zork - Seth, Draconia Miniatures: Sculpted by Laslo Forgach and painted by Sergio Calvo.