Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Cancer Bust from War of the Zodiac (Yedharo Models)

This is the next bust from the amazing sculptor Fausto, from Yedharo Models, and next in the War of the Zodiac line of figures. First was Leo, in two versions, a bust and a 54 mm figure, then came Tauro, in a bust version, and now comes Cancer. I think this War of the Zodiac stuff is just getting better with each new model. I was looking forward for this one, Cancer, I thought it was going to be very difficult to create a good design, and this really lives up to my early expectations.



















I'm certainly going to get my hands into one to these... and hopefully you'll be seeing photos of my version of Leo on 54 mm next weekend, when I finish it (it's nearly finished by now).

You can follow Yedharo Models here: http://yedharomodels.blogspot.com

No comments: