Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Death Korps of Krieg Grenadiers

This is my squad of Grenadiers from the Death Korps of Krieg. It won bronze in 40k squad in the UK Golden Demon 2007 and also bronze in the Soldat de Plom in the Master Fantasy category. I really love these Krieg and I'm thinking of painting an entire army! So probably you'll be seeing more of these guys from me soon. This was my second demon, and its dedicated to my masters and friends Banshee and Morsa for helping me in all the process (and for those great nights at Morsa's which I hope come back someday!). Thanks brothers! Thanks also to Rakel who had a lot to do with the creation of the flag. The golden girl!!

Link to coolminiornot: http://www.coolminiornot.com/182850














































































No comments: