Thursday, October 20, 2011

Premiering new section: Volomir's Compass

With this pretentious title, today I add a new section to the static pages of the blog. In this case, The Compass, a collection of links to other websites of interest about the world of miniature painting. You will see that there is a good list of interesting sites, some of them essential, that you must visit if you do not know about them already.

If you know about any very interesting sites about miniatures and painting, do not hesitate to send me a mail and thus make the compass the ultimate reference.

On the other hand, I have to say that the painting course I will organize in November in Madrid is complete. Anyway, I encourage you also to keep sending me emails if you are interested because you can enter the waiting list or become part of the first to find out about future courses.

No comments: