- Simple scenery using sprues: This is a guide to make the cheapest wargaming scenery ever with quite impressive results. I bet you never thought about the use you can give to so many of those sprues you throw away.
- Space Trooper by Romain: Finally Romain Van Der Bogaert has finished this bust from which we have seen progress photos since long time ago. Amazing work as usual, and he will be casting copies!
- Trio of Mage Students by MIKH (Soda Pop): These little beauties will be a future release in Soda Pop's range of models. I simply love them. Great idea to add the magic halo/energy fields.
- Knightmodels February releases: Amazing new piece for their military range (the Alpinist) and some other awesome goodies for their other ranges. Fantastic work as always on the sculpting and painting!
- Corporation new releases by Remy Tremblay (Mantic Games): Remy is sculpting practically every miniature in Mantic's new line of miniatures for the Corporation in Warpath. This is indeed good news for everyone! Check out this miniature, you will find more Corporation miniatures in his blog.
- Taking pictures by Iguazzu: This is an amazing tutorial on how Iguazzu takes photos of his miniatures. One of the most discussed topics of all time in miniature painting, let's try his approach!
- Rhino King by Jarhead: Roman spent a lot of time on this one! Check out on Massive Voodoo the amazing result of his work in this Rhino King modelled by Allan Carrasco and painted beautifully by him introducing scarred tatoos!
- Painting demo by Pepa Saavedra (Figurines-tv): Rafa Coll brings us this is a wonderful masterclass by Pepa Saavedra on Figurines-tv about the use of airbrush to paint skintones on big scales. It's very long and it can be a bit slow but it's highly recommended for learning, its very instructive to see how she works! The only bad thing: she speaks in spanish, so if you don't know the language you won't understand a thing she says.
- The Usurper by Pedro Fernández: Rafa Coll (again) shows us some photos about this miniature sculpted by Pedro Fernández for Nocturna Models (Historic Art).
- Historic Art new releases: These two new miniatures are the Huntress in 30mm (Nocturna-Historic Art had this miniature in a bigger scale) and a very interesting interpretation of the famous mith "The rape of the Sabine women". Once again, from Rafa Coll's blog.
Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Do Not Miss: February 2012
This is the most interesting stuff I've seen in the internet on February 2012: