Monday, May 13, 2013

Get a miniature painted by Ben Komets for free!

You certainly can't win a miniature from an artist like Ben Komets everyday.

Well, our friends from masterminis.net are giving away FOR FREE a miniature painted by no other than Ben Komets himself, as well as other super cool stuff. Check it out now!


Obviously, this is post is not only to let you guys know that you can win, but also my lottery ticket to winning it myself! I certainly want some frei fick from Ben! God I hope I get it!


Also, stay tuned to masterminis.net in the next few weeks if you love me (of course you do!) and you want to know all about the DVD that's about to come out.

Liebe für alle! <3

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is just beautiful. The juxtaposition between the large male with those delicate flowers and butterfly is brilliant.