Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Monte San Savino 2014 Miniatures

Let's continue with some more photos of Monte San Savino. In the last post I showed you photos of the winners of the "Best of" awards. Now I will share with you photos of the rest of the pieces that could be seen over the weekend.

Since I made more than 200 photos, roaming the exhibition for around 2 hours to make them all, the post could turn out to be a little heavy. For this reason, I created an album on Volomir's Facebook to put them all there.

There were hundreds and hundreds of entries this year, and I believe that the place is going to be small if they follow this rhythm of participation increase. Even with the Stresa World Expo happening earlier this year! I could take some pictures of the Master Fantasy category, this year divided in three categories: Master Painting (any size), Master Ambient (scenes, dioramas and so on) and Master Open (sculptures and full scratch). I also took some photos of other categories, a little bit of historical and miscellaneous, which you will find in the end.

Monte San Savino 2014 Miniatures

I hope you enjoy them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American women. In a nutshell, American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, don’t know how to cook or clean, don’t want to have children, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with American women?

American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.

This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel American women are inferior to foreign women (non-American women), and why American men should boycott American women, and date/marry only foreign (non-American) women.

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!

www.boycottamericanwomen.com