Tuesday, July 19, 2011

After the workshop Morsa-Volomir 16-17 july 2011

This weekend we had the first Morsa-Volomir workshop at the store Miko-Arts in Madrid. We had a wonderful time and we are sure that painters have learnt a lot from the experience. Here are some photos:







Remember that we will have another Morsa-Volomir workshop at the end of this month, and there is still one spot available as one of the attendees had to cancel for personal reasons. Do not let this opporunity pass! I cannot guarantee we will be making any more of these in the future!

By the way, time to prepare Golden Demon Germany 2011! There is not much time but I have gained a lot of motivation from this last spanish GD and I hope to finish something big this time. So maybe I won't be writing as often, but I have an interview with Ben Komets which I will post soon to start preparing the mood. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, indeed Ben is sexy. Infact too sexy... I can not look directly into his eyes for fear of turning gay for him...

Lendur said...

Yheah! You come to the German Golden Demon. My chance to see some of your projekts live...