- Steampunk Alice by Sebastian Archer: This was Sebastian's entry in Coolmini's Crystal Brush this year in Chicago, here are some good pics of his creation.
- Nina Darkness on Quasimodo Bike:
This is certainly not my kind of scale, but the work here is amazing, and is creepingly attractive. Everything looks so real!
- GD The Death Knight by Mr Painter:
This is a big bust (not my scale, again) which is very interesting to see how he has dealt with painting an undead. Lots of ideas thrown out there!
- Step by step Sternguard by Arsies:
Always wondered how Javi painted his Ultramarines so awesomely and quickly? Here's the ultimate guide to do it! Absolutely a Do Not Miss, by all means!
- Brock the Wanderer, Scale75, Iguazzu and Joaquin Palacios:
One of Scale75 new releases, modelled by Joaquin Palacios, now lead sculptor for the company, and painted by Alex Varela (Iguazzu). Deeply inspired by Diablo, don't you think?
- Captain Amelia Steam, Scale75, Elias Alonso and Joaquin Palacios:
Everything Elías does is certainly a Do Not Miss, but I never get to post his stuff because he is very lazy with promoting his work. Here's my opportunity to show this wonderful job on this impressive new release, again from Scale75, sculpted by Joaquin Palacios.
- Roosevelt, by Benoit Cauchies for Sargeant Black Art:
This is the artistic vision of Roosevelt from the point of view of the new italian company Sargeant Black Art (Terrible Kids Stuff), concept by Andrea Jula, modelled by Benoit Cauchies and painted by Fabrizio Russo.
Sunday, September 30, 2012
Do Not Miss: September 2012
This is the most interesting stuff I've seen in the internet on September 2012, a month for new beginnings!: