Thursday, July 1, 2010

Tribute to the Fallen 6 months later

It seems unbelievable but it's been six months since I uploaded pictures of "Tribute to the Fallen". Today, as usual in coolmini, the figure has been rescued from the gallery in their "Blast From the Past - The top mini submitted today, six months ago!". Well the funny thing is that the figure remains first in the top 10 of the year, with over 1000 votes and beyond 40000 views, my personal record (and has, by far, more votes and visits than all of my other figures together). It's a honour which I certainly do not deserve at all, considering all the great masterpieces I've seen these six months in coolmini, much better than mine, which inexplicably have less rating. May this message serve as my personal tribute to all of them!

But enough rememberance from the past. I really wanted to use this post to remind you that this Sunday is the day the Spanish Golden Demon will be celebrated, and yes, I will enter competition. It will be the "figure" in which I have worked the most in all my life (and by far). Hopefully, all the effort will pay off!

If you haven't finally guessed what my entry is... just look at the title of the blog. It's been there in front of your eyes all this time!

2 comments:

Mr. Mahon said...

Congratulations on such a great achievement!

Regarding your new work - unfortunately I won't be able to go to the Spanish GD, so I will have to rely on pictures from the internet.
I hope to see many good pictures of your entry. And of course good luck!

--
Mahon
Chest of Colors: All About Miniature Painting

illusionrip said...

love yours works, they are so colorfull and lights are really good and well placed...hope to see them closer one day !!!