Monday, October 3, 2011

Returning to Madrid

I'm back in Spain! What does this mean? That everything is going to return back to normal: work, miniatures and of course, the blog will return to its past activity.



It's been a wonderful month in the USA, one of those trips to remember forever. And very inspiring in every way. I have new ideas for figurines from things I've seen or things I lived there. We'll see...

Right now, and to start strong, I have decided to do another painting course in Madrid before the end of the year since there have been several people interested. It will have the same format as the first two that were made: two days on separate weekends at least one week to allow time to practice and get things straight. If you are interested, send me an email or leave a comment and do not waste more time. The faster you are, the more weight you will have in the final decision of the dates! In addition, places are very limited, 7 people max!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

damned Volomir :) why u'r in spain, i'm too far for taking part at your course (rome italy), I hope next year to come in spain for some days fo holidays (close to your course)
cheers from Rome